Registration will open in late May
Each registration includes attendance to all online sessions between 27 – 29 September 2021.
Please note that registration fees are payable in Australian Dollars only and are inclusive of GST. The below table shows the conversion of the registration fee into EUR, USD and RMB as a guide. These are based on the current exchange rate as at 18 May 2021 and may change.
Registration for ISBF Members
A reduced registration fee is offered for ISBF members.
If you have a current ISBF membership (1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021) you may register to attend the Conference at the member rate. If you wish to become a member or renew your membership, please visit the ISBF website https://biofabricationsociety.org/membership/
Two levels of membership are available:
- Regular (€110/year)
- Student (€40/year, letter confirming student status required)
An annual membership (Regular and Student) term is defined as January 1 to December 31. Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The benefits of membership include:
- Free online access to the ISBF’s official journal, Biofabrication
- Participation in the Society’s activities, including voting rights and award programs
- Posting career opportunities on the ISBF website
- Receiving the ISBF Newsletters
- Discounted registration fee for the Biofabrication 2021 Online Conference
Acknowledgment of Registration
Your registration will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements upon receipt of your completed registration form electronically. An electronic tax invoice will also be issued. All updates regarding the online conference will be posted to the conference website.
Cancelling your Conference Registration
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to Leishman Associates.
Cancellation terms are as follows:
- Cancellations on and before 90 days prior to the event will incur a A$20.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or before 60 days prior to the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or after 30 days prior to the event will receive no refund.
Non-payment of registration does not constitute cancellation of registration or additional activities.
Unpaid registrants will not be granted access to the online event portal until full payment is received.